Contrary to popular beliefs, I have not completely abandoned my blog. I will, however, stop making promises to pick it up again properly. Quite frankly I don’t know if I’ll ever take it seriously enough – maybe I’m just not cut for it, who knows.
Anyway, let’s get down to business.
We are currently enjoying what are believed to be last sunny/warm days of fall – supposedly, everything will go south starting Monday. Since we should take weather forecasts seriously – pun intended for my fellow citizens – I decided to have an out and about today and test out my new phone/ it’s new camera. Quite frankly, I love it – but I’m not here to ‘brag’ about that. But not only that, we wanted to enjoy the sun and warmth of today and stroll down the streets of Timisoara – something quite rare for my lazy bum. Continue reading “The best way to ‘fall’”
It’s been quite some time since I last wrote in here and I do hope, that for the year ahead I will do my best and be more present. But talking about being present, today I realized that I’ve started my journey with RedheadedRogue exactly one year ago. And this sudden realization hit me like a ton of bricks. I’ve started many blogs and pages in my life, but never has one been so “serious” as this one. I might not have been constant in writing, but I’ve been here for one year.
I’ve done a fair share of photo shoots, some hauls, some Pinterest browsing, some goals setting, and most importantly some life changing. At the beginning of the year, I started shyly in posting, having few posts a month. Around March, I started to post more and more. Then I got a job and I lost my drive and inspiration. But it shouldn’t be an excuse. I might have not prioritized the blog because maybe I didn’t like the way it was going. Reason why, even now, I’m reluctant in posting and you do not hear from me for weeks.
But I will try to do better, I will try to get back on track. We just have to wait and see.
But for now, let’s just look at what I’ve done this year:
- My boyfriend took me our for Sushi on our anniversary to test out the camera he bought me for my birthday. We treated ourselves well and enjoyed a very nice night. To see the entire post click HERE
- I did my first post on a theater play that extremely inspired me and I urge my fellow citizens to go watch. Again, full post HERE
- I got my first insult while wearing this little hat. Hadn’t worn it in a while, but not because of what happened. Post HERE
- Had my first indoor outfit photo shoot, celebrating NYE. Nothing much to say, but I felt awkward AF. More awkwardness HERE.
- At some point, I did my first haul. Again, awkward and hard to find a setting in my crowded room. See HERE
- Then, the moment and person that changed my life AND my content. My first photo shoot with the wonderful Agi Forro! See HERE, HERE, HERE and HERE.
- That fist photo shoot then led to another… (HERE)
- Then I wrote about the Youth Theater Festival in Timisoara, in which (after a one year break) I also took part. I wrote two articles about theater, you can check them out HERE and HERE
- What followed was a location based (amateur) photo shoot at the Fortress in Deva. We had nice weather, taking into account it rained a half an hour before this shoot.
Check it out HERE
- Important achievement; went and met Ana Morodan. HERE what I’ve learnt from and about her.
- Then, for another photo shoot with Agi (which you can find HERE) I had my makeup done by the wonderful Anca .
- And because I didn’t have enough, I got another friend of mine (hi Teo!) to take some pictures of me when we met up for coffee. See HERE
- Then another photo shoot with Agi! HERE
- Aaaand during the summer, I got a job. Which inspired THIS post:
- Over the summer I had 2 outfit photo shoots (sad, I know) but, like I said, I lacked the drive. You can see these posts HERE, HERE
- Then, when fall started, I collabed again with Agi for my first themed photo shoot. I had an unhealthy obsession with the 50s and spent a lot of time researching how to recreate that period in an outfit. See if I succeeded HERE.
- And lastly, my former classmate, who is an amazing photographer took some pictures of me on the roof of my apartment building. See HERE the final product.
Actually, what I really want to say with this post is
Thank you to the ones that encouraged me, helped me, photographed me, put up with me and my wishes. Thank you to the photographers, who did their best with the pictures and have heroically dealt with my nagging. Thank you to the friends that liked and shared my posts, constantly urging me to become better. And lastly, thank you to my boyfriend, who stood by me through everything.
Ieri m-au mințit baieții că mergem până într-un loc X și apoi la shopping. Credeți că am mai ajuns la shopping? Nu.
Aparent, din motive de nesiguranță și de frică că aș spune nu, prietenul meu scump s-a gândit să mă ademenească cu promisiunea de cumpărături pentru a mă aduce să trag la țintă. De ce ai simți nevoia sa faci asta? Ce fată nu-și dorește să împuște ceva? Mai ales după ce a fost mințită.
Din cauză că eram dusă prin locuri tare dubioase, urcând scări prin clădiri pustii, dar și din cauza minciunii am fost puțin confuză și suparată la început. După ce am ajuns la Blue Line (locul cu pricina) m-a luat puțin panica, pentru că mi se părea “wow” să țin un pistol adevarat, care trage cu gloanțe adevarate, în mână.
Dar, până la urma, totul a fost bine. Nu m-am prea priceput eu să împusc bucata aia de carton pentru că sunt cam inapta în a înțelege și a urma directive. Tipul care ne învăța cum să tragem tot îmi spunea “mai sus, mai jos, mai la stânga, strânge cu mâna stângă mai tare, închide un ochi, fă o pirueta” (ok, nici chiar), etc. Dar parcă urmându-i instrucțiunile, mai rău făceam. La un moment dat am lasat-o baltă și am tras cum mi-a venit mie. Am nimerit de mai multe ori mijlocul așa. Mwahaha.
Sunt pregatită de război acum!
Continue reading “Poligon de tragere// Shooting range”